Conceptualized, designed, developed, and implemented a technology that helps citizens contact their elected officials at the Federal and State levels. V-Empower, Inc. has contributed over $1.2 million in those 7 years. Developed the first-ever voter registration and absentee ballot in 2004, used by several businesses/unions/campaigns.
Built the following products which enabled more civic participation:
- statedemocracy.com- first application which connected citizens with elected officials in 2000
- indiademocracy.org –first application which connected citizens of India with their Members of Parliament in 2002
- First voter registration application for County Executive Candidate in 2002
- First voter registration and absentee ballot application in 2004
- crimeblotter.org - crime tracking tool in Prince George’s County in 2006
- lobbydelegates.com- the only application which allowed democrats to lobby super delegate in 2008
- pgballot.com - allowed citizens to make their sample ballot in 2010 & 2018 (currently it is being updated for the 2022 election cycle
- pgCampaigns.com – An Application that helped and empowered candidates to research and put together their strategies, and also citizens to be more informed in the process. This was built in 2018 and is currently being updated for the 2022 election-cycle
- ezCampaigns.com – An Application that churns out a campaign plan for down-ballot races. This application is being updated.
- mpConnect.in – An App that facilitated citizens to connect with their elected officials in India
- iPhone Application for Marylanders to find polling locations, confirm their voter registration, and check on the status of absentee ballot applications